Social Impact, Education & Leadership
PATHWAYS works with a variety of social impact, educational, and youth leadership associations (ASBL/vzw) in order to help their members and/or staff discover a principled approach to negotiation, to learn practical negotiation frameworks, and to establish a shared language for problem-solving and effective communication. Programs nurture collaborative teamwork and leadership skills and support organizations in their pursuit of their missions and in building dynamic communities and partnerships.
Impact on participants:
- Gain self-awareness of negotiation habits and assumptions.
- Learn a practical framework for preparing for day-to-day negotiations and problem-solving conversations.
- Establish a shared language for collaborating with and learning from peers.
- Strengthen ability to make the most of short-term and international volunteer/fellowship/internship placements.
- Become creative and effective ambassadors for projects/organizations.
- Build constructive working relationships with partners and beneficiaries.
- Enhance ability to achieve desired social impact of projects and organizations.