PATHWAYS launches 2017-2018 Game Changers program with 12 secondary schools
PATHWAYS is pleased to announce the launch of its 2017-2018 inter-school negotiation skills and exchange program. Twelve secondary schools representing a variety of communities and experiences from across the wider Brussels region will take part – including seven Francophone and five Flemish schools:
- Institut Maris Stella
- GO! Atheneum Emanuel Hiel Schaarbeek-Evere
- Collège Roi Baudouin
- GO! Atheneum Anderlecht
- Institut de la Sainte Famille d’Helmet
- GO! Meertalig Atheneum Woluwe
- Athénée royal Gatti de Gamond
- Athénée royal Paul Delvaux Ottignies Louvain-la-Neuve
- Bernarduscollege (Oudenaarde)
- Athénée royal Jean Absil
- GO! Atheneum Etterbeek
- Athénée royal Crommelynck
Schools are paired for shared experiential workshops for students on problem-solving negotiation based on methodology developed by the Harvard Negotiation Project. The student program is accompanied by educator workshops and a collective final event.
The 2017-2018 Game Changers program is supported by the U.S. Embassy in Belgium.